Are you in a relationship with someone who:
– You’ve never had a real live conversation with?
This person cannot be trusted because you don’t know who they are.
– Makes you feel guilty if you don’t do or give them what they want?
This person is making you feel like you are responsible for their happiness.
– Has cheated on you but said it would never happen again?
This person is not loyal.
– Doesn’t respect what is important to you?
This person does not love you for who you are.
– Puts you down or says mean things to you?
This person uses abusive words to tear you down.
– Gets jealous if you hang out with others?
This person is controlling you with guilt.
– Asks you to do things you’d regret?
This person is putting your future in danger.
– Threatens to expose you or physically harms you?
This person is an abuser and needs to be reported immediately.
NONE OF THESE MAKE FOR A SAFE RELATIONSHIP – DON’T BE FOOLED!